CoinMarketCap Solar Network Quiz Answers: Learn & Earn $20 SXP

Learn & Earn, Solar: A sustainable decentralized payments blockchain.

Obtain free SXP tokens worth $20 via Coinmarketcap’s Learn & Earn promotion by taking the new Solar Network Quiz.

The Solar learn and earn coinmarketcap campaign will go live at noon UTC. Free tokens totaling $20 will be given out to those participating in the Solar quiz.

Since most of the quiz questions on Solar Network will be based on the same material, you must brush up on the material in the form of short tutorials or videos.

This free $SXP tokens offer from coinmarketcap is only valid for a short period and is only available to a select group of people selected at random.

Those who successfully finish the quiz before the campaign ends will be randomly awarded Rose tokens.

This campaign’s prize pool comprises 69,541 Solar (SXP) tokens, with a total value of $100,000. SXP tokens worth $20 and diamonds worth 50 will be given to those who successfully participate.

Between April 22, 2022, and April 20, 2022, Coinmarketcap’s SXP learn and earn program will be in effect (23:59:59 PM UTC). 

You’ll need to watch the video after this one to finish the test.

Coinmarketcap Learn & Earn Quiz: How can I take part in it?

  • Create a new account on Coinmarketcap by clicking the link below.
  • You will be requested to input the referral code (XQW6VFQN) during the registration procedure.
  • Take the Coinmarketcap Solar Quiz by clicking here and pressing the start button.
  • Start the quiz when you’ve completed the captcha and agreed to the rules.
  • Enter the e-mail address you used to register on Coinmarketcap
  • Please enter your Binance ID here. Binance User ID: How can I discover it? You can access your Binance profile by clicking on the profile icon in the upper right-hand corner of Note down your Username.
  • If you don’t already have a Binance account, you may sign up for one using the link provided.
  • Fill out the Solar (SXP) assessment. To find out the solutions, scroll down the page.
  • Add Solar Network (SXP) to your public watchlist by searching for it.
  • Copy and paste the URL into the questionnaire after tapping Share Public Watchlist.

Answers to the Coinmarketcap Solar Network Learn & Earn Quiz

  1. Solar governance is set up as follows:

Answer: A fully decentralized autonomous organization DAO

2. What innovations will Solar support within its ecosystem?

Answer: All of the above

3. How are node operators chosen?

Answer: Based on votes by coin holders

4. What is the native coin of the Solar network?

Answer: SXP

5. What happens to transaction fees?

Answer: 90% of fees are burned. The remaining 10% is earned by node operators

6. How does Solar help to ensure a sustainable blockchain future?

Answer: Solar uses a highly energy-efficient consensus mechanism for its own blockchain & native coin

7. Solar’s platform is

Answer: Open source on Github

8. What is a delegate?

Answer: All of the above

One thought on “CoinMarketCap Solar Network Quiz Answers: Learn & Earn $20 SXP

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

GET OUR PREMIUM GUIDE FOR FREEHow to Create a Blog Right Now!

Get access to our premium guide and start you blog TODAY!